- Trademark Searches (U.S. and worldwide)
- Trademark Application Preparation (U.S. and worldwide)
- Trademark U.S. Application Prosecution
- Trademark Opposition/Cancellation/ Appeals of Final Refusals
- Trademark Maintenance / Renewals
- Trademark Watching – Competitor’s Trademark Watch
- Foreign Trademark Filings
- Other Legal Matters Worldwide
FDA CIGARS COMPLIANCE
Recently, the Food and Drug Administration announced tough new regulations on the entire U.S. tobacco industry, including the segment that makes and markets premium, handmade cigars. We offer:
- Grandfather Product Filings
- Exemption to Substantial Equivalence
- Substantial Equivalence
- Counseling on navigating and complying with regulations
We represent entrepreneurs, start-ups, emerging companies, established companies and business owners in a variety of industries.
PREMIUM CIGAR IMPORT AND DISTRIBUTION LAW
The firm has extensive experience in assisting clients with all aspects of federal, state, and local law relating to the imporation, distribution, and sale of premium cigar products.
MEDICAL MARIJUANA COMPLIANCE
The Compassionate Medical Cannabis Act of 2014
Summary of the Cannabis Act: It authorizes specified physicians to order low-THC marijuana for use by specified patients; requires the department to create a compassionate use registry; requires the department to authorize a specified number of dispensing organizations; revises the definition of the term “cannabis” for purposes of the Florida Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act and as applicable to certain criminal offenses proscribing the sale, manufacture, delivery, possession, or purchase of cannabis, to which penalties apply, etc. We offer:
- Business Information
- Trademark guidance
TRADITIONAL AND NEW MEDIA LAW
The firm has extensive experience in legal issues arising from traditional and new media such as: take down notices, First Amendment, Copyright, Trademark disputes, Defamation, FTC compliance.